Littelfuse is committed to conducting its worldwide manufacturing and distribution operations in a responsible manner that protects the environment and ensures the safety and welfare of our associates, customers, neighbors, and other stakeholders.
- Global Sustainability Steering Committee
Drive sustainability strategy to create long-term value for our customers, employees, investors and the communities where we operate through sustainable business practices.
- Product development and portfolio focused on enabling a global sustainable future
- Renewables & energy storage, power management, electrification
- Connectivity, smart automation, digital transformation
- Safety, health, security
- All manufacturing facilities have implemented environmental management systems based on ISO 14001, and our Supplier Code of Conduct is aligned with EICC / RBA
- Focused efforts across various locations to reduce the environmental impact of our operations, including greenhouse gas emissions, water and energy usage
Visit our Sustainability Page for more information.