Corporate Governance Overview
The Board of Directors of Littelfuse has set high standards for the Company through the implementation of key corporate governance standards. Littelfuse, Inc. recognizes the importance of sound corporate governance and its benefit to the interests of our stakeholders. For information regarding our corporate governance practices, click on the links below.
- 7 out of 10 independent members of the Board
- Segregated Chairman and CEO positions
- Independent Lead Director
- 20% female members of the Board
- 30% underrepresented minority members of the Board
Ethics & Compliance Program Highlights
- Global Ethics Helpline, our anonymous whistleblower hotline
- On an annual basis, our Board of Directors and global employees receive training on our Code of Conduct, which is made available in local language for our global workforce.
- Robust Ethics & Compliance training program with mandatory training in 2020 on topics including Sexual Harassment, Confidential Information and Computer Security, Fair Purchasing Practices, HIPAA, and Anti-Bribery and Corruption.
It is the duty of the Board of Directors to serve as a prudent fiduciary for shareholders and to oversee the management of the Company's business. To fulfill its responsibilities and to discharge its duty, the Board of Directors follows the procedures and standards that are set forth in the Corporate Governance Guidelines. These guidelines are subject to modification from time to time as the Board of Directors deems appropriate in the best interests of the Company or as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Conflict Minerals Disclosure – Form SD
Corporate Governance Guidelines
Code of Business Conduct
Corporate Social Responsibility
Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
Compensation Committee Charter
Audit Committee Charter
Technology Committee Charter